05 February, 2017

Lunar Tales Update - 2/5/2017

Hello everyone,

I realized I haven't actually updated on here in almost a month, my apologies! But I have been up to a lot of things lately, so here's an update on what I've been doing:

I created myself an Instagram Profile for my art and actually uploaded a new picture to it a little while ago, you can find it here! I'm also working on another little Fan drawing on the side for one of the Android Games that I play, it's pretty cute and going along smoothly.

On the other hand, I've been working on the Trains in Motion Minecraft mod. I've finished the model for the train and have been working on the Graphics for it. It's been going along smoothly and I'm enjoying it a lot, it's a new experience for me but it's exciting to see results coming from it.
Here's a bit of a preview:



Hoping to have the rest of it finished by the end of the week (hopefully) and the picture I mentioned before up on my Instagram around the same time as well, if not a few days after! I'm super excited for all of this to unfold.