20 December, 2016

Lunar Tales Update - 12/20/2016

Hello everyone!

   Another update from yours truly:
   I've recently been looking under the hood of Blogger's code to try and figure out a backbone for themes. I've completed roughly 50-60% of that and have plans to re-create my blogger website with my first theme that I created for my own personal use, I'm looking forward to finally creating themes for Blogger!! ♥
   Also, relating to the earlier news about the BDcraft Cubik PRO modeler I use: I'm unable to use the new updated Cubik Studio because the size of the Trains for the Trains in Motion Minecraft Mod, do not fit within the 3x3 Grid used in the program, so for now, I'll be sticking to BDcraft instead.
   On another note, a community was created on Google+ for the Trains in Motion Minecraft Mod, just follow the hyperlink and join if you're interested in reading all of the future updates! +Jonathan C and I, along with a few others, will keep the group updated for all the content that arrives.

   That's all for me for now, I'll post any more information as it comes!


Do not Re-post or Use any of the Artistic Materials created/posted here without my permission.
 ~Lunar-tales