20 December, 2016

The *True* One Year Anniversary for "Lunar Tales"

Hello everyone!

   It has been about 1 year ago that I created the name "Lunar Tales" for myself. Around August of 2015, I decided to pick myself up and start creating art once again. I wanted to make a little bit of money on the side and start a life for myself, so I started an account on Fiverr to sell Tumblr Blog themes.


   This is the first sighting of my "Lunar Tales" idea and I'm proud to call it my own! From that day forward, I only increased the type of things I wanted to do under this alias, even starting to hand draw like I used to when I was younger.
   Fast forward to today, I'm starting to create graphics for a Minecraft Mod, and have gone through a lot to get to where I am today. I took a giant leap from my hometown in Connecticut, to come down here to Texas. I've got a new life and, hopefully, a new creative streak that I'm gonna roll with. I've also picked up an old story that I wrote when I was in high school, and will hopefully be able to make that into something more.
   I'd like to thank everyone for helping me get this far, and the people closest to me.

   More updates will be coming in the future!



Do not Re-post or Use any of the Artistic Materials created/posted here without my permission.
 ~Lunar-tales